Reading this policy is important because by continuing to browse our website you agree to the use of
cookies in your browser and devices used, unless you have disabled them.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small software labels that are stored on your computer or other devices that you use to access
the internet through your browser. You can know more accessing: allaboutcookies.org.
Which is the purpose of Cookies?
efficiency of response of the websites. It eliminates the need to repeatedly enter the same information and
helps determine utility, interest and number of uses. Each cookie has a function and an expiration date.
The Company FREE INSPIRATIONS, LDA - (ZENSATION - Body & Soul) will not use, without prior consent, data stored in cookies in cases
where this is required.
Which Cookies are used on the website?
This site uses proprietary and third-party cookies. Third party cookies differ from the first ones as they are
sent to the user's device, from an equipment or domain, which is not under the direct control or
management of the Company FREE INSPIRATIONS, LDA - (ZENSATION - Body & Soul). Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Essential Cookies – Key to access specific areas of the website. They allow you to navigate the
website and to use the applications, such as access to secure areas through login. These Cookies
do not collect user information that may be used for marketing purposes or to identify user visits
to websites. Without them, certain services can not be provided.
- Analytical Cookies – Allows you to analyze how users use the website, allowing you to highlight
articles or services that may be of interest to you, to monitor their performance, knowing which
pages are most popular. These cookies are only used for statistical analysis and creation purposes.
- Functional Cookies – Allows you to remember your preferences for browsing the site. Thus, the
user does not need to reconfigure and customize it each time he visits.
- Publicity Cookies – Allows to target advertising according to the interests and habits of use of
each user inside and outside our website. These cookies are used to support the conduct of more
targeted marketing and communication actions, also help to measure the effectiveness of
According to their validity, the cookies used may still be:
Permanent Cookies – They are stored at the browser level and on their access devices (ex.:
computer, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user visits the website again. In general,
they are used to direct navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing the Company
FREE INSPIRATIONS, LDA - (ZENSATION - Body & Soul) to provide more personalized service.
- Session Cookies – They are generated and available until the end of the session. The next time the
user accesses their browser, cookies are no longer stored. The information obtained allows you to
manage sessions, identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
The Company FREE INSPIRATIONS, LDA - (ZENSATION - Body & Soul) uses the following cookies:
- Cookies Type Duration
- _ga Analytical 2 Years
- _gat Analytical Session
- _gid Analytical Session
- _atuvc Publicity 1 Year
- ANON_ID Publicity 3 Months
- at-lojson-cache-# Publicity Persistent
- bkdc Publicity 179 Days
- bku Publicity 1 Year
- bt2 Publicity 255 Days
- di2 Publicity 1 Year
- loc Publicity 1 Year
- mus Publicity 1 Year
- ouid Publicity 1 Year
- SEUNCY Publicity 179 Days
- TapAd_DID Publicity 2 Months
- TapAd_TS Publicity 2 Months
- uid Publicity 1 Year
- uvc Publicity 1 Year
- vc Publicity 1 Year
- xtc Publicity 1 Year
- cltd Functional 7157 Days
- jfcookie[lang] Functional Session
How do I disable Cookies?
experience difficult and, in the limit, prevent the login to the site, or the operation of services provided online.
The user has full control over the cookie permissions in Google Chrome. By default, all cookies are
allowed, but you can adjust this setting. If cookies have been set or locked on the page you are viewing,
an icon appears at the end of the address bar.
- Click the Chrome menu in the toolbar
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Show advanced Settings”
- In the "Privacy" section, click the "Content settings"
- Select the option "Block data definition by sites"
- You can change the following cookie settings in the "Cookies" section:
- Delete Cookies
- Block Cookies by default
- Permit Cookies by default
- Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave the browser
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
For more information about cookies settings in Google Chrome, see the Chrome Help page.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click the "Tools" menu and choose the option "Internet Options"
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- Move the bar to the top, where you will see “Block all Cookies”
- For more information about cookies settings in Internet Explorer, check the page of Microsoft
- Click the “Tools” menu
- Select “Options”
- Click the “Privacy” icon, found on the top bar
- In “Cookies” section disable the "Accept cookies from sites"
- Click “OK" to safe modifications and close
For more information about cookies settings in Mozilla Firefox, check the Mozilla Support page.
- Click “Edit”
- Select “Preferences”
- On the top bar, select the “Privacity” icon
- In “Accept Cookiers” section, select “Never”
For more information about cookies settings in Safari, check the Apple page.
The Company FREE INSPIRATIONS, LDA - (ZENSATION - Body & Soul) reserves the right to make adjustments or changes to this Cookies
Policy, at any time. If you continue to use our site you are automatically agreeing to such changes.